Returns are accepted within 14 days of receipt for quality issues and manufacturers defects only. Should the need arise for you to return any items purchased from the Site please follow these instructions. Contact Customer Service and request a RA number after giving them your original invoice number and date of shipment.
1. Explain in detail exactly what the problem is, “received wrong size”, or “ordered 14k white gold and got 14k yellow” etc.
2. Write your RA number on the outside of the shipping box and on your paperwork inside the package so that it is clearly visible.
3. Send your item with barcode label attached, original packing materials, and a copy of the original invoice to us by an insured carrier. Keep a record of the tracking number and copies of all correspondence sent to us for your records.
4. We are not responsible for items lost or damaged while shipping. Please do not write (gold jewelry, gemstones, diamonds, etc. ) or any other jewelry-related words on the outside of the package.
5. Prior to sending your shipment if you have any questions regarding the return policy, call (800) 888-2444 for instructions or to speak with our customer service professionals. The preferred return method of shipping is US Postal Service.
Trigem Designs Jewelry
P.O. Box 820889
Vancouver, WA 98682
After we receive your package, our Customer Service Department will check in the merchandise and confirm the return meets our guidelines and the merchandise has not be altered or changed in any form.
A refund or credit toward another purchase, (the choice is yours), will be issued within 7 business days after verification. All refunds will be issued against the credit card used to make the original purchase. Please allow time for the transaction to appear on your credit card statement.
ALL Returns are subject to the following restrictions/limitations:
* The original invoice and an RA number must accompany the returned merchandise.
* The barcode label attached to the jewelry must not be removed.
* Items that have been worn and damaged due to client negligence cannot be returned.
* Custom built orders not offered on the Site but requested by the customer are not returnable.
* Altered items regardless of the reason are not returnable.
* The merchandise must be returned in its original condition, unworn and unaltered in any way.
* Shipment without insurance or an RA # on the outside of the box will be returned to sender.