- Snow Drift Agate comes from Central Oregon about 30 miles south of Madras, Oregon.
- This mine also produces Ice Blue Chalcedony, Polka Dot Agate and Indian Red Agate ™.
- Snow Drift Agate ™ is a fine addition for fashion in a natural, untreated gemstone.
- Agates are found all over the planet. There is an abundant amount of varieties found in the western United States including a large selection in the state of Oregon.
- Agate is a very hard stone, usually in the 7-8 range on the Moh’s hardness scale. Agates are found in almost all colors of the rainbow, although green and blue are very rare.
- Legend says that Agate improves memory and concentration increases stamina and encourages honesty.
Please call (800) 888-2444 or email for size, shape, pricing and availability.