- Monet Stone ™ is a newly discovered pink and green opaque gemstone.
- It is found about 100 miles southeast of Reno, Nevada.
- Named by Earl Allen because it reminded him of paintings by the artist Monet. Soft pinks, greens and tan colors are combined to make a truly unique and beautiful stone.
- The stone is a combination of materials that give it the distinct green and pink colors. One of the materials is Fuchsite, which gives the pink/fuchsia colors.
- While Monet Stone ™ is a new to the market the beautiful color combinations will go great with many of the current and future color and fashion trends.
- 100% natural. No treatments.
Please call (800) 888-2444 or email for size, shape, pricing and availability.