- It is mined in Southwest Idaho just north of Boise.
- Named for its likeness to Butterscotch Topping. It ranges from a warm yellow to a golden butterscotch color and is a nice translucent quartz variety.
- Quartz is a 7 on the Mohs’ hardness scale.
- Folklore says that quartz is used universally as the emblem of purity, strength, power and healing. Buddhists use quartz to achieve enlightenment.
- 100% natural. No treatments.
Please call (800) 888-2444 or email for size, shape, pricing and availability.